LIC IPO Allotment Status: LIC IPO is the biggest IPO ever. This IPO was open for subscription from 4th May and the last date to subscribe for this IPO was 9th May. Many people applied for LIC IPO and many people also applied for this IPO through various platforms like Zerodha, Groww, Upstox, Paytm Money, etc.
Investors want to know about the process to know LIC IPO Allotment Status and here you are going to get complete information about it. The company had fixed a price band of Rs 902-949 for this IPO, while a discount per share was also announced for retail investors, policyholders, and LIC employees. According to the official information of LIC IPO, the shares of LIC will be listed in the stock market by May 17 and after that trading will start in these stocks.
Mega IPO i.e. LIC Mega IPO will have 15 shares in a lot in the price band of Rs 902 to Rs 949. After the arrival of the LIC IPO, qualified, retail, non-institutional, employees, and policyholders have invested extensively in this IPO. So here today we are going to give you information about the process of viewing LIC IPO Allotment Status, through this you can easily check the allotment status of your LIC IPO. If you have also invested money in these shares, then you can check the allotment status of your shares by following the step-by-step methods mentioned below.
LIC IPO Allotment Status Check: How to check if LIC IPO has been allotted?
After the announcement of LIC IPO share allotment, the bidders can easily check their share allotment status from the comfort of their homes. They can check their allotment status through a few methods, which include checking LIC IPO allotment status online by logging into the official website of BSE – bseindia.com or KFintech website – karisma.kfintech.com. You can check the share allotment status in these easy three ways and in which you can also check the share allotment status by visiting the website of NSE or BSE.
LIC IPO Allotment Status NSE
- If you want to check your IPO Allotment Status through NSE, then first you have to go to https://www.nseindia.com/.
- On coming here, on the next page you will see an option named Equity. You have to click on this.
- After this, a drop-down menu will appear in front of you, in which you have to select LIC IPO.
- Now here you have to fill in the information of your IPO application number and PAN number.
- After completion of this process, finally, click on the ‘I’m not a robot and click on verify and submit button.
- After all this process, the information about your Share Allotment Status will appear in front of you.
LIC IPO Allotment Status BSE
- To see the Allotment Status through the BSE website, you must first go to the official website of BSE https://www.bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx.
- After going to the website, many options will appear on the screen in front of you, in which you will have to choose the Equity option.
- On the other hand, talking about the other option, in this you will have the option of Debt, but you do not need to click on it.
- After the completion of this process, you will have to choose LIC in the issue name.
- After this, you have to enter your application number allotted for LIC IPO.
- Now you have to enter your Permanent Account Number i.e. PAN Card Number here and confirm the captcha after clicking on ‘I am not a robot’.
- After filling in all this information, at last click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- After completion of all this process, you will be able to easily see the LIC IPO Allotment Status displayed on the screen.
LIC IPO Allotment Status KFintech
- The facility to check your IPO Allotment Status is also provided through the website of the official registrar of this IPO, KFintech.
- To see the status in this way, you have to first go to ris.kfintech.com/ipostatus/ipos.aspx.
- After that click on LIC IPO.
- Now Application Number or DPID/Client ID or PAN has to be selected.
- After that enter the LIC IPO application number and enter the captcha and press submit button
- After completing all these processes your LIC IPO allotment status will be displayed on the screen.
LIC IPO Share Demat Account Credit Status
According to the information, the shares in the Demat account of the investors of LIC IPO are going to be credited till May 16.
Through LIC IPO, the government is selling a total of 22.13 crore shares of LIC, after which LIC is going to be listed in the stock market.
After checking the allotment status, if LIC shares are not allotted in your name, then you will start getting a refund for it from May 13.
On the other hand, if you get shares of LIC, then your Demat account will start showing by May 16 and the listing of shares has been informed on May 17, that is, the listing of LIC shares in the Share Market on May 17.
But recently before the listing, the craze for its shares in the gray market has decreased. If you look at LIC IPO GMP i.e. its gray market premium, then there are continuous weak signs regarding listing and its premium has come down to Rs 10.
According to market experts, it may be that the listing of LIC shares may go down. In such a situation, the advice given by experts is that instead of panicking, it can be a better move to keep investing in it for a long time.